Become Future-Ready and Future Strong with LETi.Lab PreVarsity!
LETi.Lab PreVarsity is a program where young people between the ages of 15 and 19 years old get to engage their creativity and problem-solving ability to tackle real-life business and social problems.
During the two weeks, the teenagers would have
- written a compelling CV and cover letter
- solved a real-life problem for an existing business
- practiced the rudiments of product development and sales
- gained collaboration, communication and critical thinking skills
- accessed a pool of entrepreneurs and professionals who will serve as your mentors after the program
The program will also give them an exposure to digital tools and technology needed for the 21st century workplace.
How it works
- Week 1: Specialised workshops on problem solving, design thinking, maximizing your university experience, content creation, global citizen education, case study on successful entrepreneurs, idea generation and entrepreneurship and so much more. It also features a visit to a fast-rising technology company
- Week 2: The Apprentice style challenge on selling, visibility and product development based on real needs of two existing organisations
Workshops and studios involve working in small collaborative teams under the guidance of our expert coaches
Our team is made up of professionals who have worked in fields such as finance, engineering, education, technology, business consulting and architecture but are passionate about innovation in education. As an inter-disciplinary team, who have applied design thinking to set up different social enterprises, we bring a complete mix of empathy, innovation and technical skills to this lab.
How to Register
Ready to acquire life-changing skills to maximise your university experience and your career success?
Fill the form below, slots are on a first come, first served basis.
Registration is complete upon receipt of program fees of #25,000 per student.
You will get an Email with a payment link as soon as You submit the form.
You can also pay directly into our bank account